3 Bottles of E-Liquid

What is popcorn lung?

Popcorn lung is an extremely serious, irreversible and toxic illness of the lungs. The chemical diacetyl - used in many non-Shoreditch e-liquids - is a popular flavourant used in making microwave popcorn, hence the name.

The scientific name for the illness is bronchiolitis obliterans and is caused by the direct inhalation of diacetyl fumes. Those in factories handling diacetyl are at risk of contracting the illness. It can leave the patient with the sensation of drowning, severe shortness of breath and wheezing caused by compressed airways.